Who we are
Our website address is: http://namex.co.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Below is the main Privacy Statement for Namex.co. There will be additional Privacy Statements that may apply to other services connected with this site. Please read these at the time you register or subscribe for these services.
At Namex.co we collect different types of information about our visitors and consumers for four main reasons:
- To provide personalized services unique to individual visitors and consumers.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer to you.
- To sell advertising space on Namex.co websites.
- Only with the consent of each consumer, to market our services to individual consumers.
- Namex.co does our utmost to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
- We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to protect your information.
- We ensure that when we use other services providers for any processes, these service providers also have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information.
- Namex.co respects your privacy. You should only receive marketing emails from Namex.co and/or from Namex.co preferred third parties which you have agreed to. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices. For example, by providing check boxes for you to decide whether you wish to receive these offers in marketing. Namex.co may, however, email you occasionally with information or questions about your account.
- Namex.co will only collect and use your information where we have legitimate business reasons, and we are legally entitled to do so.
- Namex.co will be transparent about the information we will collect on you and how we will use your information.
- Namex.co will only use your information for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure any old information is securely disposed of.
- Namex.co is accessible via the internet. This means that any collected information can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- If Namex.co or our service providers transfer your information outside of your country, or outside the European Economic Area (EEA), all protection required under the law shall remain in place.How Reuters May Use Your Information
Personal Information You Share With Us
“Personal Identifiable Information” is the information that identifies you as an individual, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and/or credit card number.
Namex.co collects Personal Information (PII) ONLY when you submit it to us, including when you register or subscribe for certain Namex.co products and services, complete a survey, or participate in a forum.
The Personal Identifiable Information (PII) that Namex.co collects is First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Screen Name, Street Address, Zip/Postal Code/Location, and Country. The only mandatory field above is email address when creating a Namex.co account.
We also ask optional profile questions that include, Investing Background, Risk Profile, Job Title, Job Function/Occupation, Industry, and no. of Staff/Company Size. None of which are required.
The minimum information we need to register a consumer is an email address and a password. We will ask further questions for different services, including sales promotions. Unless stated, all registration questions are compulsory.
We may also ask some further, voluntary questions during registration for certain services so we can gain a clearer understanding of our visitors and consumers. This also enables us to personalize services for our visitors and consumers.
Information we Automatically Collect
Namex.co automatically collects Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) on all visitors and consumers interacting with our online services, including your IP address, browser type, operating geography, and pages visited.
If you access our Online Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device (“UDID”).
This information is used to personalize your experience across all Namex.co platforms. It also allows us to display relevant content, services and advertising to the appropriate audience.
Updating Your Personal Information
For Namex.co Registered Consumers
Namex.co offers a My Profile page where you can update your personal information at any time, including resetting your password, email subscriptions, and managing your payment information. When you are logged in, you can get to this page from most pages on the site – simply click on My Account at the top of the screen.
For All Namex.co Consumers (registered and non-registered)
Namex.co offers a way to update your marketing profile information. Simply click on the AdChoices Icon, if AdChoices present on the site, (us the actual Icon here) at the bottom of most pages. A window will popup and allow you to update your marketing preferences or opt-out of targeted advertising. If you opt-out you will continue to see advertising but it will not be tailored to your interests.
Who Namex.co May Share Your Information With
Namex.co will not share your personal information with others for marketing purposes unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your information with carefully chosen third parties.
Namex.co may offer via the site third party services, such as video recommendations, article recommendations, social login, social sharing, social commenting, live news feeds, and surveys. Any information which is collected by Namex.co when you access a third party service is processed under this Privacy Statement. Information collected by third party operators themselves will be governed by their own privacy statement.
Namex.co may use service providers to help us run this site or services available on the site, some of whom may be based outside your country or the European Economic Area. Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, and in compliance with Data Privacy laws. Namex.co may also independently audit these service providers to ensure they meet our standards.
- Namex.co use anonymous cookies for statistical purposes to track how many unique consumers we have and how often they visit the Namex.co sites. Namex.co collect data about which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of visitors and consumers from which countries.
- Reuters use registration cookies to track if registered consumers are logged in. This allows you to access services that require registration such as purchasing analyses or commenting on articles. You must enable Namex.co to place cookies on your computer to register and use services requiring registration.
- Placing cookies on your computer means Namex.co may serve you advertisements possibly more interesting to you, and allows us to control the number of times you see advertisements and measure effectiveness of ad campaigns. Further information is available below in the Online Behavioural Advertising section, including how you can opt out of online behavioural advertising.
Please note that Namex.co reserve the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our visitors and consumers.